Today, more than 75% of learning projects are developed with little or no front-end planning, leading to poor learning experiences and failed outcomes. At Synapse®, we’re busy building a Learning Design System to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively to make people smarter.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add an experienced Full Stack Developer to lead the design of our web platform - both mobile and desktop. We chose to build an innovative web platform to power the business, with a focus on exceptional user experience, performance, reliability, and developer productivity.
• Work with the latest technologies, tools, and implement Scrum best practices to participate in the development of complex software projects
• Lead the design and development of next generation learning content management and publishing platform
• Own the back-end of our cloud based platform
• Provide APIs to support desktop and mobile client applications
• Collaborate with Front End Developers and internal stakeholders to build innovative and scalable features
• Mentor members of the team
• Continuously develop expertise and knowledge on best practices and latest technology trends in software development
This describes you:
• Passionate about designing beautiful and functional applications and APIs
• You enjoy collaborating on difficult to solve projects and you take pride in creating great software
• You care about performance, scalability, maintainability and the end user
• Participate in open source projects – we would love to see your GitHub projects
• You have sense of humor and you check your ego at the door
• Application development experience – you have done it before and created beautiful and responsive web applications
• Experience with agile, iterative development methods
We would like you to have:
• Familiarity with common back-end frameworks and APIs, authentication models, data storage and retrieval methods
• Experience with Learning Systems and Content Management concepts, tools and techniques
• Familiarity with large volume and high performance data persistence techniques and ability to create and manage application assets
• Proficiency with tools and techniques that support key aspects of Software Development Lifecycle
• Familiarity with delivering solutions in multi-tenant environments and supporting multiple concurrent clients
• Familiarity with high availability and scalability concepts
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
• Location: Gliwice, Poland
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.