At Synapse®, we’re creating and delivering intelligent SaaS technology - industry's first Learning Design System, built to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively and to make people smarter.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to expand our awesome team with an experienced Software Test Automation Engineer (QA) to help design, build, coordinate and execute testing activities.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools, implement best practices and participate in the development of an exiting SaaS technology
- Solve complex problems
- Develop and enhance new and existing plans
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using established standards and procedures
- Identify, thoroughly document and track issues
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Design and deliver formal or informal training
- Mentor and support colleagues
- Recommend process and technical improvements
This describes you:
- Passionate about designing and testing beautiful, functional applications
- Familiar with test automation solutions, their limitations, as well as best-fit workarounds
- Experience with testing frameworks and test automation using Selenium
- You have sense of humor and you check your ego at the door
- Web application development and testing experience – you have done it before and created awesome applications
- Experience with agile, iterative development methods
We would like you to have:
- Understanding of SaaS technology
- Experience with QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Exposure to agile methodologies and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation
- Intellectually stimulating environment
- Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
- Location: Gliwice, Poland
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.