Today, more than 75% of learning projects are developed with little or no front-end planning, leading to poor learning experiences and failed outcomes. At Synapse®, we’re busy building a Learning Design System to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively to make people smarter.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add an experienced customer support professional to lead and build a successful framework for client helpdesk, including the development of product training videos, creating content for a scalable knowledge-center, answering support requests, and sharing client feedback to the Client Success and Product Management team.
• Respond to customer support requests, including website inquires and/or emails in a prompt and professional manner.
• Establish a strong reporting system for support and helpdesk so that both the client success and product management team are made aware of any potential issues.
• Implement a framework, procedures and policies to recruit and manage future Client service specialists.
This describes you:
• You are a generalist whose skills span across all customer service disciplines.
• You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
• You have demonstrated great leadership tools and a “can do” attitude that builds business to the next level.
• You enjoy collaboration on difficult to solve projects and you take pride in helping to deliver value thru learning solutions.
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door.
• You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
• You want to help shape a new division in a fast growing company, lead and grow a leading customer success team
We would like you to have:
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in collaboration and interaction with external customers, internal development teams and senior management.
• Experience with SaaS business models (preferably learning but not necessary).
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
• Location: Austin, TX
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.