Today, more than 75% of learning projects are developed with little or no front-end planning, leading to poor learning experiences and failed outcomes. At Synapse®, we’re busy building a Learning Design System to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively to make people smarter.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add an experienced marketing professional to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Plan marketing and branding objectives
• Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
• Prepare and adhere to budgets
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
• Ensure brand messages are consistent
• Gather and analyze customer insight
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
• Engage consumers on social media
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
• Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics
• Drive overall SalesForce CRM and direct marketing initiatives on HubSpot
• Engage other organizations within the community
• Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader
This describes you:
• You are a generalist whose skills span across design disciplines: strategic marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO/SEM, etc.
• You have opinions and theories about marketing strategies, yet you are open-minded and highly collaborative in your work
• You enjoy collaboration on difficult to solve projects and you take pride in helping others
• You care about the customer needs and understand how to deliver value thru learning solutions
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door
We would like you to have:
• Experience with analysis and delivery of corporate learning systems to enterprise customers
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologie
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
• Location: Austin, TX
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.