Today, more than 75% of learning projects are developed with little or no front-end planning, leading to poor learning experiences and failed outcomes. At Synapse®, we’re busy building a Learning Design System to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively to make people smarter.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add an ambitious and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help the company generate new business opportunities. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Account Executives.
• Quickly understand and communicate ExpertKnowledge’s value proposition
• Generating new business opportunities through cold out reach to the Corporate Learning industry
• Engage senior-level executives and have high-level conversations
• Continuous web based lead prospecting using sites like Linkedin
• Qualify prospects on the phone, set appointments for Account Executive
This describes you:
• You're a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit who will stop at nothing to help turn leads into revenue
• You want to work alongside the founding executive team to help grow the business. Passionate about defining beautiful and functional solutions
• You care about the customer needs and understand how to deliver value thru learning solutions
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door
• Excellent communication skills
• Work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development
• Use effective sales techniques to uncover those customer needs
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required
• Work effectively with little supervision
• The ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter are vital to this role.
• Competitive compensation + commission
• Full benefits
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
• Location: Austin, TX
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.