Today, more than 75% of learning projects are developed with little or no front-end planning/instructional design, leading to poor learning experiences and failed outcomes. At Synapse®, we’re busy building a Learning Design System to ensure that learning experiences are designed effectively to make people smarter. The result: better design, better outcomes, better economics. Quickly, easily, and effectively.
Synapse® is a graduate of leading accelerator programs and has secured venture financing from some of the best. As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who share our vision for creative learning, problem solving, and impactful building. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, and instructional experts.
We’re now looking to add a high-performing, data-driven inbound marketing rockstar to help build the marketing department of an edtech startup. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Convert site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Understand and built out persona-driven buyer journeys.
• Align content and messaging with data-defined customers’ interests.
• Monitor campaign impact and effectiveness, and formulate recommendations to improve results Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Track and analyze content and campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize content, channels, and resources.
• Help devise and implement integrated inbound marketing campaigns – these entail knowledge of SEO, social media and content.
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
This describes you:
• You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
• You have demonstrated great leadership tools and a “can do” attitude that builds business to the next level.
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door.
• You enjoy collaboration on difficult to solve projects and you take pride in helping to deliver value thru learning solutions.
• You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
• You're eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• You want to help shape a new division in a fast growing company, lead and grow a leading customer success team
We would like you to have:
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Preferred education technology experience and you understand the role of an Instructional Designer.
• Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel
• Location: Austin, TX
At Synapse®, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.